Saturday, March 10, 2007

Bradley Delp ~ R.I.P.


Man. This is a tough one. I'll have more to say soon. But for now, Rest In Peace, Brad Delp. An amazing vocalist, and artist. You were instrumental in creating a sound that literally changed the landscape of American rock and roll. Thanks for so, so very much. I have a million memories attached to the music you created and shared. I hear your music and your voice, and I am transported. I am deeply saddened by your passing. We were lucky and blessed to have you while we did.

It's been such a long time, I think I should be goin', yeah,

And time doesn't wait for me, it keeps on rollin'

Sail on, on a distant highway, yeah

I've got to keep on chasin' a dream

I've gotta be on my way

Wish there was something I could say

Well I'm takin' my time, I'm just a movin' along

You'll forget about me after I've been gone

And I take what I find, I don't want no more

It's just outside of your front door



No comments: